The Rutgers Graduate School of Education and the Rutgers Physics Department will be offering a training from July 15th-August 8th for physics teachers of all levels.
The Rutgers Physics Teacher Summer Training is a four-week professional development program for physics teachers of all levels from conceptual to AP. Teachers meet Monday-Thursday in the Serin Physics Lab at Rutgers New Brunswick to do the following:
• Design and conduct NGSS-aligned lessons and activities.
• Implement, modify and discuss inquiry-based lab exercises.
• Development and modify formative and summative assessments.
• Receive and analyze a large number of classroom-ready resources for all
core topics in the physics curriculum.
• Discuss student motivation and classroom management strategies.
• Share ideas and best-practices with peers and colleagues.
• And a whole lot more!
Total cost $400 for 16 day workshop
More information here