The Southeast PA section of AAPT will be holding their 2019 Spring Meeting at Villanova University on March 29-30, 2019.
NJAAPT is not having a Spring Meeting this year, since we hosted the Regional Meeting last November. So we encourage you to attend the SEPA Spring Meeting and get rejuvenated about Physics teaching!
Speakers/events at the meeting include:
- Bill Berner - Educational Boundary Conditions - A Report from the High School/ College Discontinuity Zone
- Eugenia Etkina -- Learning Physics by Practicing It
- Angelo Armenti -- The Physics of Sports and Excel Spreadsheets
- Workshop - Eight Challenging Labs for High School / College
- Poster sessions, tours of Villanova Univ. labs
The flyer is here
Registration can be done here: tinyurl.com/aapt-seps-2019